Odessa Maritime Training Centre
Private educational institution «Institute of Postgraduated Education»
ENERGY CONSERVATION AND POWER FACTOR IMPROVEMENT
Understanding of power factor correction principles, study of power factor correction system main components and acquiring practical skills in power factor control.
- Basic information on electrical energy quality
- Energy conservation
- Electrical power consumers control
- Power factor controller
- Higher harmonics
- Power quality controller. Practical exercises on electrical energy parameters measurer EPCOS MMI7000, logger, software
- Energy conservation and power factor improvement systems types and its components
- Practical exercises on power factor dynamic correction system (controller EPCOS BR7000) as a part of full mission power plant simulator
All course participants must have marine engineering education and practical shipboard experience
Number of participants
2 working days
Copyright © 1998 - 2019 OMTC. All rights reserved.