Odessa Maritime Training Centre
Private educational institution ЂInstitute of Postgraduated Educationї
SHIP’S ELECTRICAL DRIVES STATIC CONVERTORS AND CONTROL SYSTEMS, OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE
Acquiring additional knowledge and skills in electrical drives static convertors and control systems operation and maintenance, including: frequency convertors and soft starters programming; defining the signs of failure of motors and control devices at an early stage; carrying out corrective actions and technical maintenance.
- Modern technology, circuitry and properties of voltage and frequency static convertors
- Electrical motors types and connection
- Ship’s converter drives typical systems
- Electrical drives start and stop process control. PID process control
- Process controller optimization. ќптимизаци€ процессного контроллера. Automatic motor adaptation
- Motors and control devices malfunctions. Condition messages
- Practical exercises on frequency converters (Altivar 312, Altivar71) and soft starters (ATS48) programming
All course participants must have marine engineering education and practical shipboard experience
Number of participants
3 working days
Copyright © 1998 - 2019 OMTC. All rights reserved.