Odessa Maritime Training Centre
Private educational institution «Institute of Postgraduated Education»
HIGH VOLTAGE ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT
Acquiring knowledge and skills in safe operation of high voltage installations, including: skills in use of personal protective equipment, testing equipment; high voltage equipment disconnection and isolation and works on dead high voltage equipment.
- Classification societies requirements and high voltage safety rules
- Marine high voltage equipment and apparatus
- High voltage safety and operational procedures
- producing a switching strategy for isolating components of a high-voltage system;
- carrying out a switching and isolation procedure on a marine high-voltage system, complete with safety documentation.
- Electrical protections
- High voltage equipment testing
- selecting suitable apparatus for isolation and testing of high-voltage equipment;
- performing tests of insulation resistance and polarization index on high-voltage equipment.
- High voltage equipment maintenance
All course participants must have marine engineering education
Number of participants
3 working days
Ask a question about this course:
Copyright © 1998 - 2019 OMTC. All rights reserved.