Odessa Maritime Training Centre
Private educational institution «Institute of Postgraduated Education»
POWER MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Acquiring knowledge in field of power management systems configuration and operation. Acquiring skills in use, adjustment and repair of such systems.
- Safe operation of power management systems (PMS)
- Typical power management systems arrangement
- Typical and specific functions of PMS
- PMS hardware and software
- Power management and protection controller devices. Functions, configuration, programming and startup of typical power management and protection systems PPM3 by DEIF
- Power generation and distribution systems for conventional ships and ships with electrical propulsion
- Simulator practical exercises and switchboard drills
All course participants must have marine engineering education and practical shipboard experience
Number of participants
3 working days
Ask a question about this course:
Copyright © 1998 - 2016 OMTC. All rights reserved.